Toyota Regius luxury people carrier.
Outfitted for Camping and rugged trails.....
toyota Regius - USD$80 per day
toyota Rav4 - USD$70 per day
toyota Vits - USD$40 per day
GWM 4x4 - USD$100 per day
- The VEHICLE will be at YOUR sole risk from the date and time of delivery of the VEHICLE until the VEHICLE is returned to US. YOU undertake to return the VEHICLE in the same condition that YOU received it, fair wear and tear excepted;
- YOU will return the VEHICLE, on the expiry or termination of this AGREEMENT, at YOUR expense to our authorised representative at the collection address recorded in the AGREEMENT. YOU acknowledge that failure to return the VEHICLE in terms of this AGREEMENT will constitute a breach of the AGREEMENT and illegal possession by YOU, and WE may report the VEHICLE as stolen and/or repossess the VEHICLE wherever same may be found.
-YOU agree to pay US:
- The VEHICLE rental rates, cross border fees per border and other charges as set out in the AGREEMENT and/or in terms of our OFFICIAL RATES, whichever may be applicable;
-A refuelling fee and the cost of fuel supplied for the VEHICLE by US which cost will be calculated upon return of the VEHICLE. If the VEHICLE is delivered to, or collected from YOU, YOU will be charged for fuel used from the time it leaves the dispatching branch to the time it is returned to the returning branch;
- YOU will be entitled at any time during the initial period to orally extend the RENTAL PERIOD.
- This extension will however only be valid if confirmed by US in writing.
-WE will be entitled to terminate this AGREEMENT if YOU and/or the DRIVER commit any breach of this AGREEMENT. WE will then be entitled to the immediate return of the VEHICLE, and furthermore any amount then and there owing by YOU to US will become immediately due and payable.
- If the VEHICLE is involved in any accident or collision, or is lost or stolen, or is involved in any incident, which could prejudice our rights, the RENTER and/or DRIVER will take all such steps to safeguard OUR interests, including, but not limited to the following where appropriate:
- Obtain the names and addresses of everyone involved and of possible witnesses, and details of other vehicles involved;
- Not, without our prior written consent, admit any responsibility or liability or release any party from any liability or potential liability, nor settle any claim or potential claim against or by any party, nor accept any disclaimer of liability;
- Notify the police and US as soon as possible and in any event within 24 hours of the incident;
- Within 48 hours of the incident complete and furnish to US OUR fully completed standard claim form;
- Within 48 hours of the incident submit to US a copy of the DRIVER's licence;
- Not abandon the VEHICLE and make adequate provision for its safety and security; and
- Cooperate with US in any investigation, the lodging or instituting of any claim or action and the defence of any prosecution, claim or action relating to the above;
- YOU acknowledge that ownership in the VEHICLE will at all times remain vested in US, or the true owner of the VEHICLE.
- YOU will not be entitled to cede or assign any of YOUR rights and obligations under this AGREEMENT or to sublet or part with possession of the VEHICLE.
- You are not permitted to carry out any repairs, including replacing any tyres, on the VEHICLE.
- Any tampering by YOU with the odometer of the VEHICLE will be regarded as fraud. Where required in determining the rental charges, the distance driven by YOU or the DRIVER will be measured from the odometer installed in the VEHICLE. If such calculation is not practical, or possible for any reason whatsoever, the calculation will be done by such other reasonable method as WE may determine and YOU will be obliged to furnish all such information and assistance as WE may reasonably require for that purpose.
- If the RENTER is not the DRIVER, then, without in any way detracting from the RENTER's obligations in terms of this AGREEMENT, the RENTER and the DRIVER will be liable to US jointly and severally for all and/or any amounts owing under this AGREEMENT.
- Please be advised that although WE will use our best efforts, WE are unable to guarantee the availability of the VEHICLE to YOU at a particular time due to possible circumstances beyond our control. In the event that WE are however unable to do this, WE will endeavor to make alternative arrangements until such time as WE are able to make the VEHICLE available to YOU.
Contact David Mouat on, cell:
+263 712 204 823
email: firstname.lastname@example.org 2019